Superb Bedford Estate Sale
Friday and Saturday, July 12th, 2013, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., July 13th from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at 7 Lexington Circle, Bedford, MA.
This large estate boasts thousands of antiques, vintage pieces and quality modern items at bargain prices. Don't miss this opportunity, from Charak and Stickley furniture to a Civil War saber, to huge amounts of glassware including Uranium (Vaseline) glass! Dealers' delight. Quality and quantity and something for everyone. (See Photo Preview below the following description.)
- Modern tall cherry-wood electronics cabinet with flat-screen TV and equipment.
- Second entertainment center.
- Vintage grandfather clock.
- Stickley rocker
- Antique burled wood secretary desk.
- Maple end table, antique mahogany end table and others.
- Ethan Allen Tallboy dresser and 14-drawer dresser.
- Ornate, engraved brass-tray coffee table with elegant curved wood legs.
- Pedestal tables.
- Floral sofa and Chippendale-style sofa.
- Rattan and fabric sofa and loveseat in fine condition and matching coffee table with marble top and six rattan chairs.
- Glass-top rattan end table.
- Ethan Allen night stands.
- Tommy Bahama antiqued maple nesting tables.
- Empire table.
- Antique trestle table and end tables.
- Charak dresser (1936).
- Corner cabinet with inlaid doors.
- Charak side chest (1936).
- Rectangular rattan coffee table.
- Two sets of nesting tables – one with spindle legs and the other with inlaid game boards.
- Large Piecrust tilt table with carved legs.
- Pair of carved mahogany sitting chairs with blue fabric in fine condition.
- Antique secretary with carved wood inlaid trim.
- Rattan sitting chair with cushion and matching end table.
- Pretty Civil-War-era writing desk with matching chair.
- Governor Winthrop-style secretary desk.
- Round Federalist mirror.
- Wooden flat file.
- Wing chair with ottoman.
- Drop-leaf mahogany table.
- Small bookcase.
- Carved-back armless side chair.
- Antique empire mahogany pedestal table (expandable) and other pedestal tables.
- Victorian-carved and upholstered sofa.
- Stickley nesting tables.
- Brass andiron and fireplace screens.
- Several attractive mirrors.
- Antique étagère with marble top and oval mirror.
- Ornate carved-wood upholstered Divan/Sofa.
- Metal vertical four-drawer files.
- Wood table trolley.
- Pedestal base pie table.
- Floor lamps and table lamps.
- Tufted-back arm chair.
- Ornate wall shelf.
- Pedestal side table.
- Vintage breakfront.
- Four ladder-back rush seats.
- Victorian chairs at least 70 years old.
- Charak small side table.
- Wicker sunroom furniture.
- Wood pew.
- Floor and table lamps.
- Birdseye maple drop-leaf table (rectangular) and pine drop-leaf table (large/round).
- Nesting tables with Asian motif.
- Charak boudoir set (1936).
- Antique night stands.
- King-size two-post pineapple bed.
- Queen-size steel and brass bed.
- Matching bedroom sets including dressers and dressing table, circa 1937.
- Bedroom storage unit.
- Highboy-style armoire.
- Ethan Allen pine hutch, dining-room table and four captain’s chairs.
- Antique brass chandelier.
- Drop-leaf dining table.
Art and bric-a-brac:
- Framed posters and prints including Currier and Ives’ “The Road Winter”.
- Painting of Union General John J. Elwell.
- Harry Venezuela wood carvings (1970 and 1971).
- Ceramiche E Gres D'Arte Lion (1964)
- Framed Currier and Ives lithograph -- The Road, Winter.
- Monet print.
- Decorative mugs, crockery and ceramics and other home goods.
- Painted wood ducks.
- Copper and pewter pitchers.
- Isle of White glass.
- Martha’s Vineyard glass.
- Many silk-flower arrangements.
- Porcelain teapot collection.
- Large decorative copper pitchers.
- Decorative wooden armadillo.
- Brass candlesticks.
- Silver coffee urn
- Silver teapot.
- Much more.
- Civil War cavalry saber made by J.E. Bleckmann of Soligen Prussia (Germany). The base of the full-length blade has his distinctive maker’s mark with the letters "BM” in a bow and arrow design.
- Bayonet from WWI era, made by Springfield Armory in Massachusetts. Circa 1908.
- Vintage Thomas and Williams Cambrian brass lantern, circa 1806, that reportedly traveled in a covered wagon from New Jersey to Ohio.
- English brass gin measure nearly 200 years old with weights and measures stamp.
- Vintage copper incense burner and many 100-year-old copper pieces.
- Quilts from the 1800s.
- Antique mortar and pestle.
- Turn-of-century, ornate clock.
- Many vintage copper vases, vessels and pots.
- 100-year-old dolls in wood boxes.
- Three vintage men’s hats in original boxes.
- Lampson and Goodnow 18-piece cutlery set with ivory-handled knives and forks.
- Ansonic Cherub clock.
- Antique mirror with rising Phoenix.
- Vintage table clock and wall clock.
- American Flyer sled.
- Royal Copenhagen Christmas plates.
China and glassware:
- Lenox Montclair china set for 12.
- Wedgewood California set for 12.
- Susie Cooper bone china.
- Boxes of Limoges china
- Hundreds of glassware pieces including goblets, champagne flutes, highballs, martini glasses, and Uranium (Vaseline) glass.
Clothing: Beaver and mink coats and more.
- Assorted children's chairs including vintage Windsor chair .
- PlaySkool table and chairs.
- Child’s stroller.
- Child’s indoor slide..
- Makita chop saw
- Craftsman radial saw
- Powered hedge trimmer
- Assorted tools and aluminum ladders.
- Christmas decorations.
Tons of kitchenware, outdoor furniture and lots more.
Terms and Conditions:
We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and debit cards. All sales final.