Great deals at Revere Liquidation Sale
Saturday, May 11th, 2013, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at 73 High St., Revere.
Everything must go. 40% to 60% percent off remaining merchandise. Get great deals on quality items and collectibles! All proceeds go to Dana Farber charity.
The previous occupants of this home spent most of their lives living in Europe collecting fantastic items. The sale will include a full set of sterling silver as well as...
- European pewter spoons in their wooden display racks.
- Hummel figurines.
- Annalee dolls made in Meredith, NH
- Lilliput Lane figurines in original boxes.
- Artwork including framed works by Bernita Crowder (oil and acrylic on canvas).
- Remaining furniture.
- Brass and copper planters, coal pails, buckets, bed warmers, and milk jars, many with ceramic, Delft-style handles.
- Antique wooden European cookie and butter molds.
- Authentic Dutch collectibles such as hand-made wooden clogs.
- Antique chandelier.
- Ten-plus sets of European Delft, Staffordshire and other china.
- More than a dozen ceramic and wooden antique tobacco jars.
- Russian and Ukrainian glass sets.
- Framed ceramic tile and needlepoint scenes.
- Sets of brass and vintage cow bells.
- Exercise equipment....and more
Terms and Conditions:
We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and debit cards. All sales final.