Extraordinary Salem Estate Sale, MA
Saturday, September 10th, 2016, 8:30AM to 2:30PM at 26 Brittania Circle, Salem, MA
Need a vintage shrink's couch? Just one of the MANY unique items at this sale. Former Antique dealer's spacious tri-level home bursting with French, Italian, German furniture and collectibles, listed Art, and garden antiques. Swedish mid-century modern pieces and amazing vintage kitchenware.
For smalls, think McCoy, Hall, Zuimjer, Louis Vuitton and others. Fine art photographs by Andrew Xenios (Yucatan School) and Matt Teutun . Original paintings by artists such as Schomer, E. Lazeren, and more. Grand print by Ting ("Three ladies").
Designer lamps, sconces, and chandeliers (including a rare Artemide Giocasta piece). Beautiful hardwood furniture including Irish old pine cabinets, stately Birdseye maple triptych 7-Foot tall bureau with removable top, 14K gold mirror frames, a desk with a hand-painted constitution top, French garden table, and hardwood Mexican buffet/bureau with hand-cut inlay.
Sunglasses and clothing from the likes of Judith Leiber Sunglasses, Kate Spade, Stella McCarthy, and Bilzerian fashions. Handmade European and American tiles, kitchen appliances, mower, garden granite pedestals, statues, and so much more.
Don't miss this sale. Save the date!
- Date: Saturday, September 10th
- Hours: 8:30AM to 2:30PM, numbers at 8AM
- Location: 26 26 Brittania Circle, Salem, MA
Terms and Conditions:
- Cash, All Major Credit Cards Accepted. NO CHECKS PLEASE
- All Items Sold Where Is/As Is with No Guarantees/Warranties Implied or Given
- ALL SALES FINAL - No Returns or Refunds
- Please Bring Your Own Crew, Supplies & Appropriate Vehicle to Move Items
- PES Crew Members DO NOT MOVE/CARRY-OUT Items Sold
- Delivery is Available for a Fee, Please See a PES Crew Member